We’ve been working hard over the last few months to develop and expand our training programme and as you know we now offer:
- A free weekly Getting Started Webinar for all Liquid Accounts users
- A monthly webinar course covering all the main functionality of Liquid Accounts for all Liquid users
- A monthly classroom-based course covering all the main functionality of Liquid Accounts for all Liquid users
- A monthly Accredited Partner course for all accountants, bookkeepers, and resellers who would like to be able to offer support and training to their own clients. (This course is also offered as a bespoke in-house course on request).
And as a result, we now have a growing number of Accredited Training Partners around the UK who can offer training if you can’t make one of the above scheduled courses.
We plan to publish details of all Accredited Trainers, Resellers and Partners on our website in the near future, however, in the meantime, our key National and Regional Training Partners are:
- National – Solutions Bookkeeping and Accountancy and Paramount Training
- Scotland – Springfords Chartered Accountants (see Case Study)
- Leeds/Yorkshire – Richard Smedley Chartered Accountants
- Huddersfield/Yorkshire – Revell Ward Chartered Accountants
- York/Leeds/Yorkshire – Garbutt and Elliott Chartered Accountants and Business Advisors
- North West – Stephen Wright Ltd (accountant and trainer)
- West Midlands/Warwickshire/Oxfordshire – MCA Breslins Chartered Accountants and Business Advisors
- London/SE – Penelope Morrison (bookkeeper)
For further details of any of the courses, or to be put in touch with an Accredited Training Partner please call or email on 0845 867 7280, email@example.com. Also please get in touch if you would like to become an Accredited Training Partner and/or Liquid Reseller.