1. Free Tour
You can take a look round our ‘sample’ or ‘demo’ company. This is a quick and easy way to try out a a fully-functioning version of our Liquid Cloud Accounting software for yourself, with no commitment.
Simply click on the Try It Now’ button on the right, fill in your contact details, and you can have instant access to our standard package* so that you can see for yourself how £20 per month let’s you:
- See instant results and key business information on our dashboard
- Create and email invoices with one click, keep track of who’s paid you and make sure you get paid on time
- Keep track of your spending and see who you need to pay and when
- Match what’s in your accounts with what’s in your bank account
- Quickly and easily keep track of budgets, sales and turnover
- Browse our free HR and Employment resource
*Please note that this option allows you to take a tour of our standard package. If you are interested in trying out additional modules, (such as payroll, stock control, multi-currency, sales order processing and purchase order processing), you can sign up for a one month free trial below. This allows you to choose all the options you need, and try them for free, and continue using the same package if you decide to continue subscribing to Liquid at the end of your trail. (For further details of what’s included as standard and what’s offered as an optional extra, please download our product spec and price list.)
Alternatively, you can contact us to arrange a free no obligation webinar demo and find out more.
2. Free Trial
You can sign-up now for a FREE, no obligation trial and start using Liquid TODAY.
This is a FULL, LIVE TRIAL OF THE SOFTWARE allowing you to see and try out exactly what you will get if you decide to continue with your subscription at the end of your free trial. However, this means that we need certain details from you from the start:
- The year end date for your company (ie. the date that your tax year ends) so that we can make sure that the software works out your tax and saves your information correctly.
- Your VAT number (if you are VAT registered), so that VAT can be included in your standard package.
- An active email address so that we can verify that you are a real person and so that you can receive emails from us confirming that you’ve successfully signed up for a free trial.
- A name, date of birth and ideas for a security question and answer so that we can set you or someone else up as an administrator for the account (and so that we can identify them if you need our help to change the account at some point in the future).
- Some ideas for secure passwords for both your company and your administrator.
- A special offer code or reseller code from your Liquid Partner or your accountant/bookkeeper (if applicable).
There are 4 steps (choose a package, set-up company, set-up administrator, and agree to our terms and conditions)and it takes about 5 minutes to register. The good news is, that once you’ve done it, that’s it: you can start using your software immediately and can continue to use it once your month’s free trial is over! This means that you can try Liquid out for real and see how it can benefit your business.